Navigating the road to success
What we do
We act as the “in-house” advisers, resource support and/or execution team for clients on a project by project basis tailored to the needs of our clients, working side by side with our client’s senior management team, employees, officers and external advisers.
Corporate, business, legal and regulatory consultancy and/or advisory roles to sport teams, sport associations, sports marketing agencies, sport events etc. Full service management roles to (start-up) companies in the sport industry.
Typically, we are engaged as transaction managers and advisers, to use our extensive legal and corporate finance experience and specialist skills to manage all aspects of the transaction. Such role would normally involve:
- Identifying and solving key obstacles or problems at an early stage
- Preparing a transaction budgets and monitoring the costs of the transaction
- Preparing and maintaining a transaction actions list and timetable with a view to ensure that the transaction is completed timely and successfully
- Identifying the need for external advisers, defining their scope and managing the tender and appointment process
- Assisting with due diligence, restructurings and other key corporate activities
- Negotiating all transaction documents
- Instructing, interfacing with and supervising all external advisers and being the central point of contact for all parties involved in the transaction
- Guiding and assisting management and other key personnel with all tasks which need to be performed internally in order to successfully complete the transaction
- Providing general corporate advice throughout the transaction
Businesses, in-house legal and M&A departments, law firms and the execution teams of investment banks and private equity firms often require a flexible solution for their resource needs. TMA is perfectly place to fill the gap and provide the much needed support services and ad hoc tasks in a cost efficient manner. The role can vary from an ongoing support function over a number of years to a discrete project based assignment. This flexible and efficient service offering helps businesses to reduce overheads and increase margins, whilst providing an integrated, professional and cost efficient service to their clients.